Group classes are a fun way to get an affordable workout and at Phyworld we pride ourselves on providing precise cues, hands-on adjustments and constant feedback on form from our clients so that they can get the most out of each session. Pilates is an exercise routine that is accessible to anybody of any age or fitness level. The exercises can be adapted to fit your personal fitness program. In addition to this, they also offer a variety of health benefits to people who practice it on regular basis. Below-mentioned is the workout routine described by Dr. Vandana JaiSingh a well-known physiotherapist in Delhi that will help you improve your overall health.
- The Best Tummy Tucks: It’s the best and lively exercise for flattening the tummy or to lose in inches.
At PHYWorld, we use it in 2 ways:
- Combo with Cryolipolysis for the best inch loss
- Combo with clinical Pilates to sort out your repetitive Back injuries
- Weight loss: Pilates are a great way to include strength training into your overall weight loss program. Using a variety of diet, aerobic exercise, and strength training, you’ll not only see the weight drop, but you’ll also see muscle appear.
- Strengthens core: Core is the central part of your body. It includes your abdomen and your back. Building strength in your core by doing Pilates does more than reveal a hidden six-pack. It makes your body more stable overall as it performs other exercises and daily activities.
- Reduction in back pain: If the core is strong then it reduces the back pain. By strengthening the muscles around your spine, you are enabling your spine to move with fluidity rather than rigidity. Pilates helps to prevent slipped discs and other compressed spine related conditions. In so doing, it works to decrease back pain.
- Improved posture: A stronger core is part of the reason, but Pilates also increases your body awareness. In other words, you’re more likely to notice when you’re slouching and correct it. Good posture improves your back health, improves breathing, and gives you a look of confidence and professionalism.
- Improved balance: As you age, your reflexes slow and, without attention, you become more likely to lose your balance and fall. The core strengthening, flexibility, and body awareness Pilates provide also help to improve your overall balance.
If all these tips have made you understand about the health benefits of Pilates then make sure to exercise for yourself. To ensure that you’re using the correct form and to help you avoid injuries as you begin Pilates, you want to learn under the supervision of a trained instructor so feel free to schedule an appointment with Phyworld today. We’re happy to help you!