Stress and Obesity are linked to each other. When people are stressed out they have more tendency to food items that are more in Fat and Sugar. Serotonin, Cortisol and Neuropeptide are few hormones that are the reason behind this.
Crave for eating fatty and sugary food at the time you are stressful will make you body feel good. This feel good is actually produced by the serotonin hormone in the body. The consumption of fatty and sugary food items will make one obese.
The other hormone Cortisol actually works as a fat storage and energy use. It is known for making you hungry. This is a reason for people to eat more of fatty and sugary food.
When Humans are under stress their bodies process food very differently. Neuropeptide Y is released from the nerve cells, which encourages the fat accumulation. A diet that is high in fat and sugar helps in promoting the production of Neuropeptide Y. At Phyworld, we use US FDA Approved world-class Gold Standard Rx to lose weight in a scientific and balanced way. We use the osteopathic techniques to help you lose weight. PHYWorld approaches our modern day lifestyle and the accompanying ills in a balanced way.
To prevent weight gain during stress and reduce the risk of obesity, get a handle on your stress. When you feel less stressed and more in control of your life, you may find it easier to stick to healthy eating and exercise habits.
- Recognize the warning signs of stress, such as anxiety, irritability and muscle tension.
- Before eating, ask yourself why you’re eating — are you truly hungry or do you feel stressed or anxious?
- If you’re tempted to eat when you’re not hungry, find a distraction.
- Don’t skip meals, especially breakfast.
- Identify comfort foods and keep them out of your home or office.
- Keep a record of your behavior and eating habits so that you can look for patterns and connections — and then figure out how to overcome them.
- Learn problem-solving skills so that you can anticipate challenges and cope with setbacks.
- Practice relaxation skills, such as yoga, stretching, massage, deep breathing or meditation.
- Engage in regular physical activity or exercise.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Get encouragement from supportive friends and family.
If you try stress management techniques on your own but they don’t seem to be working, consider a visit to Phyworld. Let your hair down and let go your mind and body for our: Craniosacral therapy session and NEUROBIOFEEDBACK to able to read your mind while sitting on a computer. We have the best stress management techniques in Delhi for treating people with stress, lack of sleep, anxious thoughts, fears, depressive moods, post – deliveries, pre-menopause, thyroid, chronic fatigue syndrome etc.